You can view the top contributors to each repository on its respective Graphs page:
- All commits a user makes count as a contribution, except for merge commits.
- Graphs can be filtered by year or week, with the year filters at the top.
- You may also filter commits by additions and deletions.
If you feel like you don't see your contributions, check the following:
- That the user you're committing as has the same email address as your email address in Bitbucket.
- That indexing has completed for your repository. This is apparent if your repository does not have the indexing banner