Allows users to write and display Markdown in Confluence pages.
This plugin is powered by Flexmark, a markdown processor implemented in Java.
- Classic markdown capabilities Support for tables, Fenced code block with syntax highlighting, strike-through text, and auto linkification!
- Download from web Load Markdown from URLs.
- Preview the rendered page Preview your changes in our built-in editor (Only for Cloud, Server Confluence has built-in preview utility).
- Render from Github Load URLs from private Github repositories.
- Render from Bitbucket Load URLs from private Bitbucket repositories.